Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clippers For Carter

Shalom,

Yesterday I met up with a friend in Australia, a lady that my wife and I met over the Christmas holidays. Actually Marie is part of our extended circle of friends and has known a number of our family members for many years.
Marie asked me to do something and this blog is part of my fulfilling that promise to her.

Marie's grandson Carter Hammond lives in the U.S. with his family, having moved there with his family. You can visit Kim Hammond's blog (Carter's Dad) at http://web.me.com/kimdhammond/Site/Blog/Blog.html

Carter is 7 years old and has leukemia. You can visit Carter's webpage and learn more of his journey at http://www.clippersforcarter.com/

Marie's primary request to me was for prayer for Carter. I know some people that can help in that department :-)

I pray that when people learn of Carter's situation that they will not only pray for his healing but also for the strength of the Holy Spirit to come upon Carter and his family to comfort, reassure and strengthen them in the knowledge that God's hand is upon them and that His people are praying for them.

Carter's treatments are also expensive so I reach out to you to prayerfully consider giving whatever financial assistance you can via Carter's website.

AMEN

c.c. @worldprayr @kimhammond @traralgoncoc @africanaction @kerrynjean


No comments:

Post a Comment